Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Calling ALL Women!

Are you a younger woman?

Newly married?

A mama with little children?

or

Are you an 'older' woman?

Married for years?

Children all grown?

or

Are you somewhere in the middle?

Some 'littles' and some 'bigs'

or

Are you a single woman?

Young or old?

or

Maybe you are unable to have children?

Maybe a widow?

(I hope I didn't exclude anyone ;-)

What is the point to all the questions?


I just wanted to make it clear that each and everyone of you are invited to the Titus 2 blog party!

There have been some questions about who the party is really for. My desire in hostessing this party is really for any Christian woman, regardless of her season in life, to gather in one place, to get to know one another, to encourage each other, and I guess, to get some of the lesser known blogs, or newer blogs noticed. I thought a party would be a great way to do it. I have 'stumbled' across so many precious Godly women's blogs that are maybe new or virtually unknown.
So, in answer to the questions, it is for all of you!


Please accept this invitation.

Put the party button on your blog.

Write an invitation post (this one is a lovely example)

Encourage others to invite their readers.

Then be sure and link your blog up the week of the party!


Don't forget the prize giveaway.
Its the perfect gift for any woman.
Who doesn't love a giveaway?!!


Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.
(Oh, and leave a comment when you have put the button on your blog, I love to go see it!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I put the button on my blog. I will "be" there for the party!! I can't wait.

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know that I posted the button on my blog. I won't have time to do an invitation post, but next week I am in and will be doing an intro post. I don't want to be included in the drawing, however, since I live overseas.
Blessings!
Joy